Social Name: Comercializadora Metro Huerto S.L. Commercial Name: Metro Orchard. Registered Office Address: Calle Modena, 15. 28232 Las Rozas (Madrid). CIF / NIF: B84986769. Telephone: +34 810 522 203. E-mail: email@example.com. Registered in the Mercantile Register: Volume: 23.922, folio: 200, sheet: M-429563.
Domain name: www.metrohuerto.com
In accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999 on Personal Data Protection (LOPD) and its development regulations, the person responsible for the website, in compliance with the provisions of art. 5 and 6 of the LOPD, informs all users of the website to facilitate or provide their personal data, which will be incorporated into an automated file that is duly registered with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection with a number in process .
Users, by ticking the box, expressly and freely and unequivocally accept that their personal data is processed by the provider to fulfill the following purposes:
- Commercial advertising communications by electronic mail, fax, SMS, MMS, social communities or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, that makes commercial communication possible. These commercial communications will be related to products or services offered by the provider, as well as by the partners or partners with whom it has reached a commercial promotion agreement among its customers. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data. In any case commercial communications will be made by the provider and will be of products and services related to the provider sector.
- Perform statistical studies.
- To process orders, requests or any type of request that is made by the user through any of the forms of contact that are made available to the user on the company’s website.
- Submit the newsletter for the website.The provider expressly informs and guarantees users that their personal data will not be transferred to third parties, and that whenever there was any kind of transfer of personal data, prior consent would be requested , Informed, and unequivocal on the part of the holders.
All data requested through the website are mandatory, as they are necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the user. In the event that all data are not provided, the provider does not guarantee that the information and services provided will be fully adjusted to their needs.
The provider guarantees in all cases the user the exercise of the rights of access, rectification, cancellation, information and opposition, in the terms established in the current legislation. Therefore, in accordance with Organic Law 15/1999, Personal Data Protection (LOPD) may exercise its rights by sending an express request, along with a copy of your ID, through the following means:
- 1. E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2. Postal Mail: Metrohuerto.com, Calle xxxxxxx,In the same way, the user can unsubscribe from any of the subscription services provided by clicking on the unsubscribe from all emails sent by the provider.
Similarly, the provider has taken all technical and organizational measures necessary to ensure the security and integrity of the personal data that it treats, as well as to prevent their loss, alteration and / or access by third parties Unauthorized.
The cookies used by the website are associated only with an anonymous user and his computer, and do not themselves provide the user’s personal data.
The user has the possibility to configure their browser to be warned of the reception of cookies and to prevent their installation on your computer. Please refer to the instructions and manuals of your browser for more information.
In order to use the website, it is not necessary for the user to allow the installation of the cookies sent by the website, or the third party acting on his behalf, without prejudice to the need for the user to start a session as such In each of the services whose provision requires the previous registration or “login”.
The cookies used in this website have, in any case, temporary nature with the sole purpose of making their subsequent transmission more effective. In no case will cookies be used to collect personal information.
Website servers can automatically detect the IP address and domain name used by the user. An IP address is a number automatically assigned to a computer when it connects to the Internet. All this information is registered in a file of activity of the server duly registered that allows the later processing of the data in order to obtain measurements only statistics that allow to know the number of impressions of pages, the number of visits made to the web services, The order of visits, the access point, etc.
The website uses information security techniques generally accepted in the industry, such as firewalls, access control procedures and cryptographic mechanisms, all in order to prevent unauthorized access to data. To achieve these purposes, the user / client accepts that the provider obtains data for the purposes of the corresponding authentication of the access controls.
Any hiring process or entailing the introduction of high personal data (for example, credit card data) will always be transmitted through a secure communication protocol (Https: //, …), in such a way that No third party has access to information transmitted electronically.